Marble decor is so trendy right now so why not add a bit of this fashionable theme to your wedding? We created a fab list of 7 Marble Wedding Ideas you’ll love!
Marble Aisle Runner: Walking down the aisle becomes a runway with a gorgeous marble aisle runner.
Marble Welcome Sign: Welcome your guest in sophisticated style with a marble welcome sign.
Marble Macaroons: Gold Brushed Marble Macaroons... need we say more?
Marble Wedding Cake: Marble and Gold make this geometric wedding cake shine.
You’re having a baby… drum roll… wait! You can’t announce it yet. You need the big gender reveal! To help you plan the party, we created a list of 4 Gender Reveal Party Ideas that will make your guests tickled pink… or blue!
Oh Baby Matchboxes: Celebrate your upcoming bundle of joy with our super cute Oh Baby matchboxes! These adorable matchboxes are the perfect favor for your baby shower or gender reveal party! As always, our matchboxes are beautifully foil stamped and double sided with the parent’s names, event date and location.
Powder Gender Reveal: Throw the pink or blue powder in the air to delight your family and friends. Or throw it at each other for a fun powder party. Have your guest wear white so they can wear the new baby colors all day long. Get it at: GlamourStation
Gender Reveal Pinata: And finally, who doesn’t love a pinata? And now you can make your own super cute stork, fill it with pink or blue candies and let your guests have at it! Check out the diy instructions at The House That Lars Built.
You’re planning for the best night of your life. Why not plan it in style?!
Tea and Becky’s got 5 creative wedding reception ideas that will make your party memorable and impress your guests with your inventiveness — from cool coasters to cute signs to sweet favors. Check ’em out!
1) Illustrated Wedding Guest Book – This handmade wedding guest book print by Kathryn Selbert features a couple illustration that’s a terrific alternative to the traditional guest book. Display it prominently during your reception for your guests to sign as they please and hang later.
2) Please Don’t Take My Drink I’m Dancing Coasters – Keep your drinks safe and sound while you hit the dance floor with Tea and Becky’s foil stamped Please Don’t Take My Drink I’m Dancing coasters, which come in a variety of foil ink and coaster colors. You can even personalize them with the bride and groom’s names and wedding date.
3) Set of 25 Individually Boxed Chocolate Wedding Favors – Your guests will satisfy their sweet tooth with these Belgium chocolate Pyramids filled with cookies and cream from UK-based The Whimsical Cake Company. Each edible treat can be personalized with the bride and groom’s initials.
4) Wooden Wedding “Cards” Sign – These beautiful wood signs from Svetulka are great for showing your guests where to put their wedding cards. They come in three different sizes and can be painted and glittered in a host of colors.
5) Circle of Love Lucite Wedding Card Box – Once your guests fill out their wedding wish cards and precious wedding keepsakes, they’re gonna need a place to put them. This Circle of Love Lucite Wedding Card Box from Tea and Becky makes for the perfect stylish container and can be engraved with the bride and groom’s names, date and monogram.
Sign up to to be the first to know when our fun bridal iPhone cases launch. But until then you can check out our Bridesmaid iPhone Cases as a sneaky peak. 🙂
Need a fun way to ask your gals to be your bridesmaid? Why not gift them these super cute tote bags! They really show your girls how much you’d love them to be such a special part of your wedding. Can you just picture the photo op you can have with your bridesmaids while getting ready for your big day?!
Oh and the matching mugs are just the icing on the cake. Check them all out at www.teaandbecky.com
P.S. Don’t forget to get one for you too. 😉
A moment I will always cherish is from just after our wedding. I sat with my new hubby, Josh, in our bridal suite and thumbed through your wedding guest book. The wedding was just a moment ago and we were so excited for our future together. As we turned the pages of the guest book, all the different handwritten well wishes was like poetry to me. What a grand evening it was and what a blessing it was to share it with so many loved ones.
So I created a lovely collection of wedding guest books that can help you capture those moments that only a handwritten note can convey.
Choose from many different book and ink colors to match your wedding theme perfectly.
Also soon to the shop, personalized guest books.
Sign up to be the first to know of all our beautiful new products.
A navy and pink wedding is a timeless classic. The rich navy hue pairs perfectly with the soft tone of pink. If you’re thinking of the perfect theme for your big day, a navy and pink wedding is a great color combination for any season.
Here’s 7 ideas for your navy and pink wedding to help start your wedding planning journey:
You pondered, imagined, shopped, then found the perfect gift. Now it’s time for the finishing touch, the gift wrap! Whether it’s a birthday, the holidays or a celebration with lots of champagne, the perfect wrapping paper can really send the perfect sentiment.
Here’s a collection of fun wrapping paper that sets the tone for the big reveal. Check out some of our new 2017 collection: