To favor, or not to favor: that is the question. Favors are a touchy subject, with some people suggesting to kick the custom altogether. At Tea and Becky, we think giving guests a takeaway as a token of your appreciation is a wonderful tradition! Here are six favors you can give that your guests will actually use and enjoy.
Our Personalized Matchboxes are a timeless and always useful favor for your guests. With 16 designs, 65 matchbox colors and 30 foil colors, you will be sure to find something that perfectly matches your wedding style.
If you’re having an amazing wedding, then odds are a few of your guests are going to have an equally amazing hangover the next morning. Help all your guests feel their best with a hangover kit. Include water, mints, pain reliever and whatever tried and true methods you and your new hubby use to kick a hangover quickly.
Frame Place Card Holders
Decor that doubles as a favor? Yes, please! Tea and Becky offers a wide variety of Table Number and Place Card Holder frames that can double as the take home favor for your guests! Check out our various styles and choose one that’s right for you!
Plant a Tree Favors
Looking for an eco-friendly gift your guests will love? These Pine Tree Plant Favors from Eastern Leaf are the perfect favors for your wedding. They offer a variety of different types of trees to choose from to make sure the favors fit in with your broader wedding style.
Mini Candy Dispensers
Here’s a different take on offering a assorted candies bar for your guests - these adorable mini candy dispensers! Fill them with custom M&Ms or other candies to really make your guests swoon.
Edible favors are always a huge hit. Warm up your guests with these delish S’more wedding favors. Your guests will be thinking of you as they enjoy these s’mores after the wedding!
Because we love "Love", we created a Love Quotes collection celebrating our favorite state of being, in love!
A few lovely thoughts to start your Monday. 💕💕💕💕 . . . #mondaymotivation #weddingtrends #flashesofdelight #pursuepretty #thatsdarling #weddingideas #weddingplanning #weddinginspo #weddinginspiration #newyorkbride #bridetobe #justsaidyes #shesaidyes #isaidyes #etsymaker #etsyshop #belovedstories #love #lovequotes #truelove #loveatfirstsight #mylove #quotes #teaandbecky
Here's #1 of our Love Quote collection:
Marble decor is so trendy right now so why not add a bit of this fashionable theme to your wedding? We created a fab list of 7 Marble Wedding Ideas you’ll love!
Marble Aisle Runner: Walking down the aisle becomes a runway with a gorgeous marble aisle runner.
Marble Welcome Sign: Welcome your guest in sophisticated style with a marble welcome sign.
Marble Macaroons: Gold Brushed Marble Macaroons... need we say more?
Marble Wedding Cake: Marble and Gold make this geometric wedding cake shine.
You’re having a baby… drum roll… wait! You can’t announce it yet. You need the big gender reveal! To help you plan the party, we created a list of 4 Gender Reveal Party Ideas that will make your guests tickled pink… or blue!
Oh Baby Matchboxes: Celebrate your upcoming bundle of joy with our super cute Oh Baby matchboxes! These adorable matchboxes are the perfect favor for your baby shower or gender reveal party! As always, our matchboxes are beautifully foil stamped and double sided with the parent’s names, event date and location.
Powder Gender Reveal: Throw the pink or blue powder in the air to delight your family and friends. Or throw it at each other for a fun powder party. Have your guest wear white so they can wear the new baby colors all day long. Get it at: GlamourStation
Gender Reveal Pinata: And finally, who doesn’t love a pinata? And now you can make your own super cute stork, fill it with pink or blue candies and let your guests have at it! Check out the diy instructions at The House That Lars Built.
You’re planning for the best night of your life. Why not plan it in style?!
Tea and Becky’s got 5 creative wedding reception ideas that will make your party memorable and impress your guests with your inventiveness — from cool coasters to cute signs to sweet favors. Check ’em out!
1) Illustrated Wedding Guest Book – This handmade wedding guest book print by Kathryn Selbert features a couple illustration that’s a terrific alternative to the traditional guest book. Display it prominently during your reception for your guests to sign as they please and hang later.
2) Please Don’t Take My Drink I’m Dancing Coasters – Keep your drinks safe and sound while you hit the dance floor with Tea and Becky’s foil stamped Please Don’t Take My Drink I’m Dancing coasters, which come in a variety of foil ink and coaster colors. You can even personalize them with the bride and groom’s names and wedding date.
3) Set of 25 Individually Boxed Chocolate Wedding Favors – Your guests will satisfy their sweet tooth with these Belgium chocolate Pyramids filled with cookies and cream from UK-based The Whimsical Cake Company. Each edible treat can be personalized with the bride and groom’s initials.
4) Wooden Wedding “Cards” Sign – These beautiful wood signs from Svetulka are great for showing your guests where to put their wedding cards. They come in three different sizes and can be painted and glittered in a host of colors.
5) Circle of Love Lucite Wedding Card Box – Once your guests fill out their wedding wish cards and precious wedding keepsakes, they’re gonna need a place to put them. This Circle of Love Lucite Wedding Card Box from Tea and Becky makes for the perfect stylish container and can be engraved with the bride and groom’s names, date and monogram.
Sign up to to be the first to know when our fun bridal iPhone cases launch. But until then you can check out our Bridesmaid iPhone Cases as a sneaky peak. 🙂