5 Creative Wedding Reception Ideas
You’re planning for the best night of your life. Why not plan it in style?!
Tea and Becky’s got 5 creative wedding reception ideas that will make your party memorable and impress your guests with your inventiveness — from cool coasters to cute signs to sweet favors. Check ’em out!
1) Illustrated Wedding Guest Book – This handmade wedding guest book print by Kathryn Selbert features a couple illustration that’s a terrific alternative to the traditional guest book. Display it prominently during your reception for your guests to sign as they please and hang later.
2) Please Don’t Take My Drink I’m Dancing Coasters – Keep your drinks safe and sound while you hit the dance floor with Tea and Becky’s foil stamped Please Don’t Take My Drink I’m Dancing coasters, which come in a variety of foil ink and coaster colors. You can even personalize them with the bride and groom’s names and wedding date.
3) Set of 25 Individually Boxed Chocolate Wedding Favors – Your guests will satisfy their sweet tooth with these Belgium chocolate Pyramids filled with cookies and cream from UK-based The Whimsical Cake Company. Each edible treat can be personalized with the bride and groom’s initials.
4) Wooden Wedding “Cards” Sign – These beautiful wood signs from Svetulka are great for showing your guests where to put their wedding cards. They come in three different sizes and can be painted and glittered in a host of colors.
5) Circle of Love Lucite Wedding Card Box – Once your guests fill out their wedding wish cards and precious wedding keepsakes, they’re gonna need a place to put them. This Circle of Love Lucite Wedding Card Box from Tea and Becky makes for the perfect stylish container and can be engraved with the bride and groom’s names, date and monogram.