5 Plum Wedding Color Ideas
Summer is coming to an end which means the colors are richer, most notably plum! So to mark the occasion with Fall fast approaching, here are 5 Plum Color Wedding Ideas to help you plan for your Big Day. Take a look!
1) Plum Wedding Silk Flower Bouquet – This plum purple, lilac and green sprays silk flower bouquet from Wedideas is an elegant accompaniment to any rustic or garden wedding.
2) A Match Made In Heaven Matchbooks – These beautifully foil stamped plum matchbooks from Tea and Becky can be personalized with the bride and groom’s name and wedding date and make a wonderful wedding favor for your guests. Add them to sparklers!
3) Plum Leaf Collage Wedding Hair Comb – Would-be brides will love this exquisite hair comb from designer Marolsha. The brass comb features a variety of purple and plum flower cabochons along with ivory, brown cabochons, faux pearls and a brass leaf.
4) Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Tear Drop Earrings – Our ears are buzzing after stumbling on this these gorgeous Plum-colored Swarovski Crystal Tear Drop earrings via Earringnations.com. The foiled back pair make perfectly elegant gifts for your bridesmaids.
5) Plum Cocktail Wedding Napkins – These beautiful beverage napkins from Tea and Becky can be foil stamped with the bride and groom’s names and wedding date and are great for weddings along with anniversaries, rehearsal dinners or bridal showers.
Curated by Christina Olivo