Looking to channel the bold, lavish designs of the Art Deco age as inspiration for your Big Day? Well Tea and Becky has you covered with 6 Timeless Classics For Your Art Deco Wedding that will have your guests talking for years to come. Check ‘em out!
1) Art Deco Wedding Dress – Beauty and elegance do not begin to describe this stunning wedding dress from London designer Eliza Jane Howell’s Debutante Collection, which takes you back to the days of F. Scott Fitzgerald and his seminal novel The Great Gatsby. Eat your heart out Daisy Buchanan!
2) Art Deco Monogrammed Matchbox Personalized Wedding Favors – A Gatsby-inspired wedding wouldn’t be complete without these stylish Art Deco Monogrammed Matchboxes from Tea and Becky. They’re beautifully foil stamped and can be personalized with the bride and groom’s name, wedding date and wedding location.
3) Dramatic Juliet Cap Veil – This Art Deco staple from Agnes Hart in the U.K. comes in white or ivory and is made of soft and flowing net tulle. The veil also features an exquisite, high-quality beaded floral lace trim across the top of the head and can be made to the length of your choice.
4) Art Deco-Inspired Bejeweled Wedding Invitations – These Bejeweled Wedding Invitations from Kamal Patel for Bella Figura comes with a graphic spray of letterpress jewels that are certain to dazzle family and friends.
5) Art Deco Bridesmaid Dress – Your bridesmaids are going to be feeling glamorous indeed with these Roaring Twenties-style bridesmaid dresses from designer Eliza Jane Howell’s Debutante Collection 2.
6) Forever Confetti Popper – Your guests will love celebrating your union with these Art Deco-themed confetti poppers from BHLDN which shoot ivory hearts, stars and streamers fifteen feet into the air.
- Curated by Christina Olivo