7 Elegant Blush and Gold Wedding Ideas
Now that the Big Day is fast approaching, it’s time to get down to planning. That means choosing the right color scheme, invites, favors, venue and a delectable menu among all those other beautiful little details.
Tea and Becky has seven elegant blush and gold wedding ideas that we hope will provide you with the right inspiration. Take a look!
1) Blush Pink Bridesmaids Earrings – Give your bridesmaids a gift to remember your Big Day with these beautiful pink bridesmaid earrings from DreamIslandJewellry. These blush and gold teardrop earrings are also great for everyday wear.
2) Glitter Wedding Table Numbers – Put some pizzazz into your wedding with these glittery table numbers by ZCreateDesign. Carved in wood and painted in your choice of paint, then dipped in gorgeous glitter, they’re certain to make your decor sparkle.
3) The Perfect Match Matchboxes – Tea and Becky‘s popular wedding favor is perfect for happy couples looking to honor that spark that brought them together. The matchboxes are exquisitely foil stamped and can be personalized with the newlyweds’ names and wedding date.
Add them to sparklers for a shimmery bride and groom send off!
4) Bridesmaids Dresses – these bridesmaids dresses by Aire Barcelona are eye-catching to say the least. Your girls will also love to wear them as a cocktail dress after the wedding.
5) Gold Leaf Bobby Pins – These beautiful hair clips from EchoandLaurel provide the perfect rustic woodland vibe for any would-be bride. A Bohemian accessory in the shape of gold leaf branches come in three colors: gold plated, antique bronze or silver.
6) Wedding Clutches – Show your BFFs how much you appreciate them with these cute wedding clutches from VincentVdesigns. They make a terrifically stylish and feminine accessory for any upcoming summer wedding.
7) Oh Snap Wedding Signs – Get your guests to post pics of your nuptials online with this printable social media wedding sign by KarameleShop.