7 Geometric Wedding Ideas That Excite Us
Curated by Christina Olivo
It doesn’t take an architect to plan your Big Day. All it takes is some good ol’ fashion inspiration. On that note, Tea and Becky has come up with 7 Inspiring Geometric Wedding Ideas for happy couples looking to design their memorable affair exactly as they imagine it. Take a look!
1) Geometric Men’s Faceted Wedding Band – Once he slips the engagement ring on your finger, it’s time to think about the band he’ll be wearing. This beautiful geometric men’s 18 carat gold band by Ash Hilton features an asymmetrical faceted surface texture made from a single piece of metal and the gold is ethically sourced as well.
2) Mini-Geometric Glass Wedding Ring Box/Terrarium – Now that you’ve picked out your bands, this Archimedean-inspired ring bearer box from Waen is the perfect ring pillow alternative during the ceremony. You can even put some moss or dried flowers in it to create your own adorable terrarium as well!
3) Black Gold Dipped Tiny Diamond Stud Earrings – These minimalist diamond stud earrings from MinimalVS combine black and gold with mat and metallic. They make a terrific gift for those who appreciate simplicity.
4) Square Gold Wedding Place Card Holders/Small Picture Frames – These exquisite square gold place card holders by Tea and Becky add an elegant modern touch to your wedding. They can also be used to showcase photos of the newlyweds too!
5) Geometric Wedding Favor Gift Boxes – These DIY wedding favor boxes from Yeiou come in sets of 25. They are great for holding sweet treats or other small gifts for your bridesmaids, groomsmen and guests.
6) Geometric Brass Party Decorations/Window Display – This set of 25 uniquely designed brass and gold wire shapes from NiftyNeat make excellent party decorations for your wedding. You can also hang them as window displays, use them as photo props and more.
7) Mint and Metallic Triangle Garlands – These hand-made geometric garlands from La Creme Boutique are sure to liven up your wedding or bridal shower. The paper backdrop is made from card stock in gold glitter, gold metallic, bronze gold, silver metallic and mint.