Seven Must-Haves For Your Fall Wedding
Those hot summer nights have given way to cool evening breezes. Labor Day has officially come and gone and now the trees are starting to shed their leaves. All that warm orange-red-tinged foliage can mean only one thing: Fall is here!
In honor of autumn’s arrival, Tea and Becky thought we’d round up seven awesome must-haves that will help make your fall wedding a memorable affair indeed. Check ’em out!
1) Golden Fall-Themed Dried Flower Boutonniere – Channeling the refreshing scents of harvest time, these beautiful golden boutonnieres from The Blaithin Blair Shop are made of dried rice, gold strawflower, safflower, flax and red sick grass among other floral additions.
2) Gold Baroque Wedding Place Card Holders/Small Picture Frames – These elegantly designed gold baroque wedding place card holders from Tea and Becky add a touch of grandeur to the occasion while helpfully guiding your guests to their table. They’re also great for showcasing photos of the happy couple!
3) Fall Bridal Gowns – Brides will be swooning over this gorgeous ivory long sleeve lace bridal ball gown from the fall 2015 Hayley Paige Collection via JLM Couture. A change of season indeed!
4) Honeysuckle Halo – This stylish headband from Untamed Petals via bhldn.com is handcrafted with Navette crystal leaves and baguette flowers and adds an elegant organic touch to the bride’s tresses. A perfect accent for Fall.
5) Mr. & Mrs. Silver Wire Wedding Cake Topper – This lovely Silver Wire Wedding Cake Topper from Tea and Becky is a minimalistic yet bold way to announce your union. And its perfect for happy couples seeking a rustic feel for their fall nuptials.
6) Pure Vermont Maple Syrup Glass Maple Leafs – These exquisite mini Maple Leaf glasses from Red Leaf Hollow Farms make for terrific take home favors for your guests and come with 3.4 oz Grade A Dark Amber Pure Vermont Maple Syrup. Yummy!
7) Fall Berry Monogram Wreath – Get into the fall season with a wedding decoration that will have your neighbors at hello. This water resistant orange berry wreath from Elegant Wreath composed of Baltic birch also comes with a custom monogram and ribbon.
Curated by Christina Olivo