Custom matches are a timeless and useful favor for any occasion. We continuously get rave reviews from our customers about how excited they are to use our matches in their celebrations. As we ring in the new year, we wanted to highlight these customer favorites.
Want to add a timeless touch to your wedding? Now in the shop and new for 2018, 4 Gold and Rose Gold Wedding Ring Boxes. These beautiful wedding ring pocket cases are sure to be stunning at your wedding.
You’re planning for the best night of your life. Why not plan it in style?!
Tea and Becky’s got 5 creative wedding reception ideas that will make your party memorable and impress your guests with your inventiveness — from cool coasters to cute signs to sweet favors. Check ’em out!
1) Illustrated Wedding Guest Book – This handmade wedding guest book print by Kathryn Selbert features a couple illustration that’s a terrific alternative to the traditional guest book. Display it prominently during your reception for your guests to sign as they please and hang later.
2) Please Don’t Take My Drink I’m Dancing Coasters – Keep your drinks safe and sound while you hit the dance floor with Tea and Becky’s foil stamped Please Don’t Take My Drink I’m Dancing coasters, which come in a variety of foil ink and coaster colors. You can even personalize them with the bride and groom’s names and wedding date.
3) Set of 25 Individually Boxed Chocolate Wedding Favors – Your guests will satisfy their sweet tooth with these Belgium chocolate Pyramids filled with cookies and cream from UK-based The Whimsical Cake Company. Each edible treat can be personalized with the bride and groom’s initials.
4) Wooden Wedding “Cards” Sign – These beautiful wood signs from Svetulka are great for showing your guests where to put their wedding cards. They come in three different sizes and can be painted and glittered in a host of colors.
5) Circle of Love Lucite Wedding Card Box – Once your guests fill out their wedding wish cards and precious wedding keepsakes, they’re gonna need a place to put them. This Circle of Love Lucite Wedding Card Box from Tea and Becky makes for the perfect stylish container and can be engraved with the bride and groom’s names, date and monogram.
Fun and festive polka dot matchboxes are in and we’ve got ’em. Tea and Becky’s Polka Dot matchboxes are exquisitely foil stamped and can be personalized with the bride and groom’s name, wedding date and location. The picture shown in A Cut Above the Retsy showcases our distinctive Strath White matchbox with shiny gold foil ink.
They are the perfect favor for bridal showers, nuptials, rehearsal dinners, and engagement and anniversary parties! And now they come with A Cut Above the Retsy’s seal of approval. Buy some for your guests here!
Wow! Just wow!
We’re both humbled and floored after Buzzfeed featured Tea and Becky The Perfect Match Matchboxes in its post The 25 Best Pinterest Accounts to Follow When You’re Planning Your Wedding!!!
The rose gold matchboxes, which are foil stamped in gold foil ink, is showcased prominently as part of ModWeddings Pinterest Page, which came in at No. 8 on Buzzfeed’s listicle. Our matchboxes, which can be personalized with the bride and groom’s names, are the perfect wedding favor. They can also be customized with your own wedding colors.
We’ve gotten an overwhelming response after the Buzzfeed post went viral and want to thank all our customers who’ve written in to tell us how much they love our designs.